Just me talking at you about the beginning, middle, and end of studying abroad for a semester in the beautiful Granada, Spain....
Monday, August 26, 2013
Can I just be there already?
Two more days until I leave and it still doesn't seem real. Packing has been terrible. I mean I understand why luggage has weight limits--definitely don't want my plane to go down--but seriously 50 lbs is so hard to stay under. I've had to pack and unpack my suitcase at least once so far just to make sure I don't have to pay money to check my bag. Eventually though I know I'm just going to say the heck with it and hope it's close enough and the person checking me is having a good day.
On top of me packing for Spain my younger sister is packing for her first year at college--she leaves the day before I do. Needless to say our floor space is almost completely covered...
The reason I wanted to post this is because I saw this cool video on ISA Granada's Facebook page and thought it would show you all where I am going to be spending my time for the next four months. I'm not going to lie Granada is absolutely gorgeous. I feel so very lucky that I am able to have this opportunity. Even if I'm more than just nervous....
It's pretty cool. I can't wait to call this home for awhile. I think it'll be something that will be amazing beyond words--at least I hope so....
HI! I just realized how to find this so I can reply! Packing sucked (enter crude word here)!!!! I miss you already though!! I hope you're loving Dushanbe and that you got some good sleep in!!!
Packing is tricky business. Hi!
ReplyDeleteHI! I just realized how to find this so I can reply! Packing sucked (enter crude word here)!!!! I miss you already though!! I hope you're loving Dushanbe and that you got some good sleep in!!!
Delete